Woovi is a Startup that enables shoppers to pay as they like. To make this possible, Woovi provides instant payment solutions for merchants to accept orders.
Woovi continues to grow a lot and we are looking for people to help us scale our business.
The senior person will be responsible for designing, architecture and building new features that we want to venture into and invest in. Also maintain the quality of code, process and product within the various existing features. It is important that we care about how people feel within our company and try to bring the best experience to the team.
Software Engineer design, build, test and deliver backend, frontend and mobile parts of projects, having a global overview of the whole project. The Software Engineer team deploys and maintains Woovi software. This is a diverse team covering a diverse set of platforms and applications. In a true software engineer experience developers are invited to take full control of the software, managing both front-end and backend.
- Develop Backend/Frontend code
- QA and Testing
- Product Development and Architecture Design
- Code Review
- NoSQL (MongoDB compatible)
- Git - Solid knowledge of git commands, branching, pull requests as well best practices
- Test best practices
- Experience in fullstack projects in production
- Apple M1 Pro Notebook - With 16GB/RAM and 512gb/ssd - or better
- Remote OK - Work from anywhere you want
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Woovi Summit - Team conference offsite summit with all devs